Thank you for considering Northside Christian School for your child! We’re thrilled that you’re interested in enrolling with us. Let’s walk you through our simple admissions process so you can make the most of your time and efforts.
- Visit our Academics page for information about the specific program your child would enroll in and about our school’s mission.
- Read our Tuition and Fees page for financial information.
- Download, print, and fill out our application form.
- Contact our office to set up an interview with our administrator, Mr. Vayle Carruthers. Please bring:
- Your child
- Completed application form
- A copy of a recent report card (for 1st grade – 12th grade students)
- If available, a copy of standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, CLT)
- $75.00 application fee
If your child is a accepted, you will then need to provide a copy of your child’s:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records (DHEC #4024)
- Social Security Number
Once the admissions process is complete, you will be able to access your child’s information online through our student information system. See our Parent Resources page for more details.
Ready to enroll?
Reach out to us to set up an interview. We look forward to meeting you and your child!