I Corinthians 9:25 tells us “And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.” This verse tells us to temper our christian lifes to become like Christ. That is our goal for Northside athletics… “to be shaped into the example of Christ.”
- Elementary students have a structured physical education class each week. Students in grades 7-8 are required to take physical education daily.
- A fall soccer league for students in K5-Grade 6 practices during the week and plays on Saturdays.
- A spring basketball league for students in grades 2-6 practices and plays on weekdays.
- NCS fields JH and SH Girls’ Cheerleading, JV and Varsity Volleyball, and JV and Varsity Basketball.
- Young men play JV and Varsity Soccer, JV and Varsity Basketball, and Baseball.
- Available for girls are JV and SH Cheerleading, JV and Varsity Volleyball, JV and Varsity Basketball and Soccer.
- We compete in the SCACS Coastal Conference Division 2A, which alternates hosting the State Championship Tournaments.
- Links: Athletic Manual, Physical Form, SCACS Info